Included in your internet package - free - you get a digital phone line with all the advanced smart phone features like Caller ID, Call Waiting, and Toll Blocking. Phone service is not available unless you have a broadband package.
Our calling rates
Our entire range of calling rates can be found here.
Residential phone plan
- Unlimited National and Australia Landline Calling – add $20.00
We supply services to businesses as well as residential homes, but there are some differences in telephone calling rates.
You will be charged business telephone rates if you request your invoices to be made out in the name of a business, and two or more of the following apply:
- You operate your business with the intention of making a profit
- The voice services are delivered to commercial premises
- The voice services are delivered as a SIP trunk or to multiple ports on an ATA to a PABX system.
Telephone calling plans are not available with business telephone connections and local calls are charged at 3c per minute.
Other things you should know
- There is a one-off set-up cost of $99 for an ATA Adapter (this converts our service to work with your normal handset).
- If you want to hang on to your existing phone number there is a one-off $25 (number portability) charge, or we can give you a new number.
- You can add Voicemail or Voicemail-to-email, which costs $3.95 per month.
- Our phone service does not support fax machines.
- Some alarm systems and EFTPOS machines may work perfectly but we do not offer support for these services.
- You can’t call 0900 numbers from our phone service.
- You will be able to connect only one phone handset, or one set of cordless phones, to our phone service. Our service does not use the traditional ‘telephone jack’ points in your house.
- Your phone service is independent of your broadband, and data used for phone calls does not count toward your data plan.