Fibre broadband uses light instead of electrical signals or radio waves to transmit information, so it can send large amounts of data very fast over long distances.
- Uber Group is an accredited reseller for Northpower Fibre.
- The rollout of fibre broadband continues across urban areas in Northland. Check if fibre is available to property.
- Uber fibre residential plans are 300 Mbps download and 100 Mbps upload.
- Your $149 connection fee includes a fibre capable wifi router – you need this so we can manage your connection, even if you have your own mesh system or other wifi devices.
- If a Northpower fibre connection is already installed in your property, you can be up and running in a couple of hours on any business day. If fibre is available in your street but there’s no Northpower Fibre termination point in your house, Northpower Fibre will need to install and configure some equipment and this may take a few days from when we place the order.
- Uber’s high end technology and continual monitoring of your connection means that any problems are usually fixed before you are even aware of them.
- We are 100% locally owned and operated – all our staff are locals and every dollar you spend with us goes straight back into the Northland economy.
What speed can I expect?
We aim for 300 Mbps download although this can be affected by factors such as the number of users on your connection and any traffic management we might apply. We do our best to ensure you receive the highest speed possible.